Frequently Asked Questions
- We would prefer to have our own logo and brand to appear on the survey. Is that possible?
- We are looking for non-intrusive ways to gather customer feedback. How can you support us with this?
- Does the platform import of external data?
- We are still in transition between bringing our research from paper and pen to the digital world. Can you help us bridge this transition?
- We are a market research firm and our client has given us a predefined list of questions. It would save time if we could import a list of question instead of typing each question one by one
- What data formats do you support for data export?
- What exactly do you mean with ‘object based’ export of graphs?
- I don’t find the graph or table that I’m looking for. Can you help me?
- Is it true that you don’t have to install anything on my computer?
- We are a Singaporean company that qualify for PIC (Productivity and Innovation Credit by IRAS) and are wondering if your product is PIC claimable?
Yes, the platform is built around a white label concept to allow you to use your own logo, font types and colors to suit your company brand profile.
To make feedback meaningful and non-intrusive, it’s important to incorporate the feedback collection into your ordinary business vis-à-vis your customers. We help you find identify and design collection methods that suits your unique business model.
Yes, we support import of both external survey related data as well as other data sets (financial data, sales data etc.), which you have.
Definitely. Our solutions can be adjusted to classical 'paper and pen' data collection as well.
Yes we agree. We therefore provide the option to import a set of questions straight from Excel.
SPSS, ASCII, Excel and CSV.
When you export a graph to Power Point we include the entire data set for that individual graph. This gives you the option to modify the graph even as it appears in your Power Point presentation.
Yes, we been tailoring business specific graphs for decades and we can help you as well.
Our latest platform is build as a cloud based solution to make your life easier. There is no longer any need to install any program on your PC/Mac. The platform is accessed through the web browser.
Yes, software is covered in the “PIC IT and Automation Equipment” document, under section S/N 4. For further details covering the process and it’s limitations, please visit IRAS homepage @ http://iras.gov.sg/irashome/PIcredit.aspx